AMP08 is amplifier for control of hydraulic proportional valves with one solenoid without feedback for the position of valve spool. By using of microprocessor the current is adjusted proportional to the input reference.
Output voltage is pulsed at a frequency of 200 Hz, as a duty cycle depends on the input reference. The output control element of the AMP08 is protected against short circuit and overheating.
There are four trimmers for:
- the duration of the leading edge;
- the duration of the trailing edge;
- null adjustment - sets current at minimum input reference;
- gain adjustment - sets current at maximum input reference.
The input signal is an analog between 0 and 10 VDC.
AMP08 can be used to control valves with power up to 60W. The device is mounted on DIN rail.
Go to ring-bg.com for full description.
- Brand: Ring Injenering Ltd
- Product Code: AMP08
- Availability: In Stock