amplifier for controls of hydraulic proportional valves with two solenoids.
Depending on the polarity of the input reference is operated one of the two
solenoids of the valve, and depending on the value of the reference is
regulated current through the respective solenoid.
The main features of AMP08D are :
- switching power supply with a wide input voltage range 10-30 VDC
- differential analog input ±10 VDC or 4-20 mA
- digital input for enable of the amplifier
- power outputs for solenoid currents up to 2,5 А
- output - PWM 200 Hz
- trimmer for adjustment of the ramps from 60 ms up to 5 s
- 4 trimmers for adjustment of the min and max currents separately for both solenoids
- 4 status LEDs for: power, output1, output2, enable/error
- input range deadband
- protection against reverse connection of the power supply
- protection against overvoltage in the power supply
- protection against overload and short circuit in the outputs
- internal resettable fuse on power supply
AMP08D is for DIN mount and can be used to control valves up to 60W.
Go to ring-bg.com for full description.
- Brand: Ring Injenering Ltd
- Product Code: AMP08D
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: two directional